Tuesday, June 14, 2011

If you're going to doubt anything, doubt you can fail.

I doubt you'd believe me if I told you that you could live without a doubt. I mean, some of you even think that you need a healthy dose of the stuff (though I doubt it's all that healthy really)

So if you really must doubt, at least choose your doubt wisely.

So doubt that you can fail.

Oh I can hear you Doubters chiming in now, but I can bet that you're thinking about Denial right now... And Denial and Doubt are two totally different things.

Don't deny yourself the valuable lessons of Failure; enjoy the uphill climb of apathy and resistance; deal with whatever comes your way.

Just don't think that any of it is bigger than you are.

Doubt that it can't be overcome. Doubt that there's just no way around it. Doubt that this is the end of the road.

Just don't doubt yourself, the people around you or the value of your vision.

Always doubt what's left but never doubt what's right!

And never ever doubt your light...

Because you gotta keep it on!
GuruStu

No comments: